2.19.2008

Davi Luxury Skincare

Davi is a company I founded along with my business partner Carlo Mondavi. It is a luxury line of skincare for men and women that is based upon the health benefits of wine. Carlo is the grandson of Napa vintner Robert Mondavi - so now you can understand where the genesis of Davi came from. I serve as the Creative Director and Chief Operating Officer of Davi and handle the design, development, production and marketing of these products.

This is my main focus now and I will post several items related to Davi as it has been my main focus for the last few years.

The picture above is of the initial 9 SKUs we launched in the Fall of 2006 at Bergdorf Goodman in New York. The products with the chocolate colored crest logo and packaging constitute the men's line and the products with the white crest logo and green packaging constitute the women's line.

No comments: